Get the Compensation You Deserve.
Getting injured in an accident is a traumatic experience. And it can be made even more traumatic when it’s caused by someone who’s reckless or negligent.
On top of enduring physical pain and suffering, many victims are left with life-long emotional and financial burdens.
Slip, Trip & Fall Accidents.
Slip and fall accidents are the most common claims in what’s called premises liability cases. Slips, trips and falls can be caused by any number of things, including:
- Wet, slippery floors
- Inadequate warning signs
- Cluttered or poorly lit pathways
- Broken sidewalks
- Torn carpeting
- Raised flooring
- Debris left in an aisle
Accidents Can Happen Anywhere.
- At the grocery store or shopping center
- In a restaurant, hotel, or casino
- An office building
- And even at someone’s personal residence
Regardless of the hazardous condition that caused your injury and where it took place, slip and fall cases can also be hard to prove. Acting quickly to hire an attorney is crucial to making sure all of the necessary evidence and witness testimony is gathered in support of your claim.
Questions After An Accident.
You’ll have many questions like:
- Who pays for my medical bills and lost wages?
- Can I get compensated for my pain and suffering?
- Should I be signing these papers?
- Do I even have a claim?
That’s where The Law Office of Daniel C. Allen, LLC comes in.
How We Can Help.
As your personal injury attorney, Dan Allen will not only answer those questions for you, but he will strive to recover the compensation you deserve by:
- Establishing that the property owner or person in charge of the property either knew or should have known that a dangerous condition existed
- Proving that your injuries were actually sustained by your fall and documenting the financial impact your fall has on your life
- Aggressively negotiating on your behalf to get the settlement you deserve or filing a lawsuit and presenting the strongest case possible in court for you
Attorney Dan Allen cares and takes all of your concerns and questions seriously. He understands and will be with you every step of the way, never passing you off onto a case manager or paralegal.
Call Attorney Dan Allen today to schedule your free consultation and case evaluation at (702) 576-9885.