Get the Maximum Amount You Deserve for Your Injuries.
In Las Vegas, there are so many things going on that can contribute to dangerous driving conditions in the valley.
- Road construction
- Heavy traffic
- And bicyclists
On top of that, factor in the common causes of auto accidents that include:
- Distracted driving
- DUI (drugs and/or alcohol)
- Driver fatigue
- Unsafe lane changes
- Running stop signs and red lights
- Reckless driving , improper lane changes, and tailgating
- Mechanical defects
You’re at a higher risk of being in a car accident in Las Vegas than in another other city In Nevada.
And although some accidents leave victims with minor scrapes and cuts, many result in more serious injuries like:
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs
- Head and brain injury
- And even death
And not only do you have to worry about recovering from your injuries after an accident, there are the demands the insurance companies can place on you to settle your case quickly because they know all you want to do is get better and on with your life.
Speak with a reputable attorney before you file a claim with an insurance company or talk to any insurance adjuster.
Call The Law Office of Daniel C. Allen, LLC.
Attorney Dan Allen is an experienced accident attorney who:
- Knows the tactics and tricks insurance companies use to deny claims
- Listens to the facts of your case and ensures that your rights are protected throughout the entire process
- Refers you to his network of doctors who truly care about your health and well-being to get you back on your feet
- Helps you seek the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your losses and injuries, even if that means going to trial.
Attorney Dan Allen is dedicated to making sure your needs are met and that you get the compensation you deserve. Call to schedule your free consultation and case evaluation today at (702) 576-9885. There’s never a fee unless you recover a fair verdict or settlement.